I took Chloe to the pediatrician this morning for her flu shot. I think that I dread it more than she does. It is always hard to see your little baby in tears. We arrived and I walked her into the office, only to find ourselves facing a 45-minute wait, which was way too long, even for mommy...she entertained herself by blowing kisses to all the tropical fish painted on the walls. I still don't think she really comprehended where we were at this point. However, her memory was quickly refreshed when we were lead to room #1.
She cried as only Chloe can, and tried to kick her way out of the shot, but soon realized that wasn't going to happen. With tears streaming down her cheeks she looked at the nurse when she was finished and somehow managed between cries to say "thank you, all done". It was so so precious! Mommy is very proud of you Chloe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor thing! Hopefully she doesn't get sick like I am after getting her flu shot. She's so polite! Even though she got a shot she still said thank you! What a sweetie :)
Post a Comment