Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fleur du jour Boutique is now online!!




I am so happy to announce that my flower clips can now be viewed online!! I decided to attempt to build my own website. I must admit, it was just a little intimidating at first, but once I figured out how everything worked, I was able to really enjoy myself. For the time being, I am selling the clips via the "old-school" method...through the mail. If all goes well and orders pick up I will set up a paypal option on the website, which will allow for better turn-around time. Thank you to everyone who has given me some much needed encouragement with this new endeavor...especially my amazing hubby! Please check it out if you have a moment and let me know what you think.




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this! You are so talented! Hoping that some day I will have a little girl that can wear these clips...they are just so cute!

Andrea said...

Congrats! I will check it out.