We made our traditional trip to the pumpkin patch this last week. Ella had been anticipating this day for weeks. Chloe actually understood the concept of picking out a pumpkin and bringing it home with us, which she was very excited about. The entire time we were there, I was desperately trying to get that one cute picture of the girls together with all the awesome colors. They however, had other ideas. There was just too much to see, and it was a little too close to dinnertime. Ella carefully chose the "perfect" pumpkin, while Chloe insisted we take every one in the field home...even the funny shaped ones. I am sure we will be back for some more adventures before halloween.
Ella and her pumpkin
One of the many pumpkins Chloe wanted

The girls were not into the picture...
Our Pumpkins (barth's is the one with the weird stem..of course)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! It's always hard to get the perfect picture when they are running around. That's how it was with Andrew too. But I think you got some cute pics.....your girls are just adorable!
Great pictures. I love the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment