Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two princesses and a nacho

This year we spent halloween in San Diego. The evening started at the church harvest party where Ella and Chloe played games and won tons of candy. We then headed back to grandpa and grandma's for some trick-or-treating. The neighborhood is pretty big, so we cleared out the seats in the back of our car and piled in. It was pretty fun! Ella and Chloe were both princesses and Barth was Nacho...for those of you who know my husband, this was the perfect costume for him. Barth didn't want me to miss out on all the fun, so he insisted that I dress up as him (pretty creative, I know). Ella got a little concerned when she saw me in scrubs and kept asking if I was gonna work at the hospital like daddy. I reassured her that this was just for the night. Too many pieces of candy later and way too late at night (10:30pm to be exact), the girls headed to bed and we called it a night!


Sleeping Beauty and the fairy princess

The "Chloe" look

She was fascinated by the hot air balloon at the harvest party

Nacho Libre that is....


Me as my hubby....a surgeon (that is Ella's friend Kai)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the pictures.....classic Barth! The girls look so cute.