Put me in coach!!
I am officially a soccer mom...and I am totally fine with it!! Ella had her first game and although they didn't win (they only had one practice and it was the day before) they did amazing!! Barth and I are so incredibly proud of Ella. We were a little apprehensive as to how she would react to a real game....but three quarters of playing later she was ready for her next game. She mostly migrated around the field with the ball, not really getting a whole lot of contact, but she never stopped running and never gave up. I think the best part was watching how happy it made Barth, he is one proud daddy....
Warm-up time before the big game (she is #2)
Practice kicks to the goal
Getting her pep-talk from daddy
Blasting Blueberries vs. Starbursts
A little half-time snack
Still smiling even in the middle of the game








No comments:
Post a Comment