We have been doing a ton of house-hunting lately. I think the girls have had it. I think I have had it.
After driving around we have gotten to know the Pasadena area pretty well. It is a
gorgeous city with lots to offer.
While driving around we have seen some beautiful sights and some unexpected ones as well. Peacocks.
Dozens and dozens of them in one particular neighborhood. Roaming the yards, perched in
trees, stopping traffic with their little babies trailing behind. It was crazy and fun.
a mommy and her babies
they are really aggressive and act as though they own the neighborhood
The Peafowl
We stopped a lady who was taking a walk to get the story behind these guys. They originally
had their home in the los angeles arboretum/botanical gardens and decided to extend their
territory to the surrounding neighborhoods. They are so common the
people don't even notice them anymore. I am sure the girls and I will
be frequenting the area for the "peafowl".
No comments:
Post a Comment