Tuesday, August 17, 2010

tuesday's tradition

So when Barth graduated from residency in June, one major aspect I was
not gonna miss was his tuesday night conferences (actually I had been counting
down the days till we could have a normal tuesday as a family). Much to my
surprise, those conferences were not gonna be a thing of the past, yep, for the
remainder of his fellowship he will be preoccupied with more conferences,
what are the odds?! ...boo!! I was totally bummed. 

The plus side is getting to spend time with grandma & grandpa when they are
in town. Lucky us, they were in town this week. Here is our day in pictures...

little tv time while mommy gets ready

pick up grandma

loving her wendy's kids meal toy

surprise from grandma...yes, we are spoiled!!

♥ we love u grandma ♥

dinner at el torito..where else? it's taco tuesday!

so blessed to have you in our lives...

1 comment:

Boppy said...

So precious! I love the one where Ella is sticking out her tongue...so out of character for our sweet Ella :)
Wow, Mom looks incredible in these pics...no wonder people think Ariana is her daughter when we're out together.