Saturday, October 2, 2010

photo shoot...take one


it is yet another weekend without barth. the girls obviously miss him like crazy.
i do my best to keep them busy, not giving their little minds time to start wondering.....
"when will daddy be home?". today was one of those mornings where their spirits
needed a little lifting. i grabbed my camera and told the girls it was time for a photo
shoot. normally they aren't too excited about mommy and her camera, but they
just couldn't resist a real live photo shoot....featuring themselves!! no posing or
trying to get them in just the right spot, i let them just run with it....


what's so funny girls??

this was their version of "crazy face"

♥love my girls♥



this one is for you grandpa...


3 comments:

Kristi said...

They are adorable and I love that they are both doing the same thing in each picture!

Jasmine said...

Such adorable pics dooky! I love and miss these girls so much and can't wait to see them again! Priceless pictures.....<3

Boppy said...

It really looks like Chlodia has perfected the "grandpa tribute look." I wonder where she learned it from?