you are a rolly polly baby and i love it
you are sprouting your first tooth, much earlier than your big sisters
you are an eater and still nurse every two hours
you are learning to take the bottle and chugged down 3 ounces for daddy last week. good girl!
you are sleeping better at night, usually down around 8pm and up again to eat around 5am
you are very interested in what mommy and daddy are eating. gonna start you on solids this month
you always have your little tongue sticking out {see pictures}
you seem to have skipped the 6 month size and do much better in 9 months. big baby.
you love to have blow outs. this is more recent and is becoming more frequent.
you watched your first ballet recital and made it through the whole thing...over two hours!
you had your first non-family member babysitter {uncle alex} and you were a good girl. or so he says.
you are getting very loud and i often times have to leave the "cry room" at church cause you love to make noises.
you will grab anything and everything if it's within your reach..including hair. ouch.
you can now bounce yourself in the bouncy seat. almost too bouncy. it is pretty funny.
you are still the most easy going baby ever and i am just fine with that.
riley roo, we love you so much!
1 comment:
daph....she is a DOLL. I have so much catching up to do on your blog....just scrolling through it looks like I've missed a few and I DO NOT have time to read them right now. Boo! Hopefully soon. I still wish your blog was public so that I could save your posts onto the iPad and read them on the plane. :)
Post a Comment