she has seven, yes seven kids. five girls & two boys. my mom is baby number three.
out of those seven kids came sixteen grandchildren.
from those sixteen grandchildren came eighteen great grandchildren {the current count}...that number still has the potential to rise quite a bit.
my grandma remembers each and every one of those birthdays. from her own kids all the way down to the youngest great grandchild. she has quite the crew to keep track of, and yet she always does. i know that her family means the world to her. i am so grateful for her and the incredible blessing she is to the entire family.
here are just a handful of grandkids and great grandkids....
{grandma and riley}
{brittany & the girls}
{me & chelse..wish we lived closer}
{simone doing what she does best...}
{the besties}
{jess ann & uncle tony}
{miss lexa}
{great grandma bought matching outfits for the kiddos...we were missing stazi in this picture}








1 comment:
Can't believe you blogged "that" pic, but I guess if I suggest taking it I better realize it's fair game. So ya, totally forgot my password, so I'm signing as "anonymous." Oh, by the way, this is BoP.
Post a Comment