Monday, October 31, 2011

trick or treat


the day began very early this morning...too early in my opinion.
i had two very excited little girls who just couldn't sleep any longer. nevermind that it was barely 6 o'clock.
the day was filled with lots and lots of treats, and not just the candy type.
ella and chloe were treated to an early morning breakfast with grandma at starbucks. then it was off to visit grandpa at work...there was no shortage of candy there. next stop, daddy's work. the girls were beyond thrilled to show off their costumes. they turned out to be quite a hit at barth's clinic.

i am still not sure who had more fun...barth or the girls. i have my guess.

meet the cutest pumpkin ever...




spider girl



foofa


first stop, grandpa's office...

next up, daddy's work...
ella and her fellow superhero's
{aka barth's surgery schedulers}

you didn't think barth was about to miss out on all the fun did you?
get ready for a little dj lance...





4 comments:

Andrea said...

OMGOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE foofa and dj lance! I do. I ♥ them!

Kristi said...

these pictures are so cute....and they make me laugh :)

Adelyn said...

oh DJ lance....Alex laughed so hard :) As soon as he came home, I had him look at your blog....the girls looked so adorable....especially your little pumpkin. Alex misses Barth ...he gave Grand Rounds today and talked about Barth...it was cute.

Chelsea Bell said...

Hi Daphne, I'm Andrea's SIL and I lived with your cousin Jess for a while at SPU...
I had to post, this last picture has made my week! It's AWESOME.