Monday, November 21, 2011

ella PaLoOzA


we did a little pre-birthday celebrating this past weekend in san diego.
it really is turning into birthday week for miss ella. i have a feeling she doesn't mind too much.

her party was polk-a-dot themed. a welcome change.
with three girls the princess thing tends to dominate the house.
the day was filled with one fun activity after another....
a bounce house, a date with grandma to happy feet 2 imax, mani's and pedi's {grandma's treat}, endless cousin playtime, a breakfast themed dinner {courtesy of daddy}, and a chocolate cake to top it all off.

miss ella i really can't believe you are about to turn six. i love you.






2 comments:

Kristi said...

Super cute party! Ella looks like such a big girl in that 1st picture. I can't believe that she is almost 6. Love the banner! Also, how did you do the circles? I can't seem to figure out how to do circles on photoshop....I'm sure it's easy, I just can't seem to figure it out! Would love your help :)

Ella's Grandma said...

What a FUN weekend I had with my precious ELLA. You are Grandma's Pride and Joy!!! Oh and yes my Happiness! Ella you are a very special girl!!! Grandma Love you so
much!!! "Happy Birthday" my sweet ELLA