Monday, January 23, 2012

{pretty in pink)

we celebrated riley's special day this past weekend.
the theme...pretty in pink.
as mentioned in a previous post, her birthday kinda snuck up on me.
between the holidays, sickness, last minute out of town trips and our usual schedule i had a total of five days to put something together.
i don't know how i got so behind on this one.
needless to say we pulled off a fun party with tons of pink, lots of family and plenty of cuteness.
i still can't believe my baby is one. i love you riley roo♥

the elements

the birthday girl


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute party Daph! Sorry I misses it, but glad I made the decision to not come since we had a huge wind storm that day with 90mph winds! You did a great job putting together the party....adorable!

Gma said...

Dooks, Riley's 1st birthday party was wonderful. She is definetly a PINK girl. Thank you for putting so much effort for all of us to enjoy! Love You!!
1st Birthday photo shoot? Facebook?

Andrea said...

Adorable! I love it. Molly's party is going to be very minimal. There is going to be a moving party afterwards :(

Jennifer said...

Love the party Daphne! So cute. I think I may steal the pretty in pink theme for next year if you don't mind. Love all the cute candies!

Jasmine said...

What a fun and pretty pretty princess party! Thanks for inviting the Valentines, we had so much fun! Happy Birthday precious Riley! :)