jenn...target! when you have to buy for three girls that's the only way to go, haha! but seriously, they get some pretty cute stuff there. love target.
Auntie J absolutely loves her and is so proud of her walking abilities.... Before you know it, she will be wearing make up and asking you to take her to the mall to meet up with her friends....I don't want Riley to grow up, make her stay little! <3
5 comments:
Adorable!
Riley Roo Such a Big girl Grandma is so proud of you! I Love you!
#1 Great job Riley! Ella is still not walking. : )
#2 Where do you get their clothes? so, so cute!
jenn...target! when you have to buy for three girls that's the only way to go, haha! but seriously, they get some pretty cute stuff there. love target.
Auntie J absolutely loves her and is so proud of her walking abilities.... Before you know it, she will be wearing make up and asking you to take her to the mall to meet up with her friends....I don't want Riley to grow up, make her stay little! <3
Post a Comment