the kind where you are like a cup overflowing with pure pride that you just can't contain it.
let me just brag for a bit...i promise it will be short!
my sweet ella has grown so much this year. if you have ever met her she is the quiet, sweet-spirited girl of the bunch. she is a thinker, loves to learn and is a sucker for all things arts & crafts.
kindergarten has brought confidence and chance to show us just what she is capable of. it is incredible.
these are the papers that came home in her folder just this week....
{top 5 of 24 kids}
{100% on her first spelling test}
{100% on her first timed math test}
{her "rainbow fish" masterpiece is currently framed and on display in the school office for all to enjoy}
...ella bella, we are so proud of all your hard work. we love u♥






2 comments:
I have to say that as her teacher I am so proud of how much she has grown this year! I know you had a proud mom moment and you should! But I also had a proud teacher day!! She is doing fantastic!! Good Job Riedel Family, I can't wait for Chloe!!!
LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND ELLA JUMPING INTO THE AIR. LUV, PINK GRAMMA
Post a Comment