Sunday, April 22, 2012

scavenger hunt sunday...here goes!

my friend, and fellow blogger, andrea (check out her set!) took on this photo challenge last week. it sounded fun and i am always up for an excuse to take more pictures. the idea is to take the given set of words or phrases for that week and try to creatively capture a photo for each. this is my first time, but i had a lot of fun with it. thank you to my baby girl who somehow became the focus for most of my pictures. here they are...

{yellow}
this little lady bug was soaking up the sun in this patch of wildflowers. 

{something that makes/made you smile}
those lips. those cheeks. those eyelashes. completely edible. made me smile. 

{ancient or antique}
this may be a stretch, but i thought my baby looked quite antique in those spectacles. 

{splash}
the weather has been incredible. 90+ degrees. this was the best way to cool off.

{in the sun}
my baby is finding a love for soccer much earlier than her sisters. this was shot at sister #2's soccer game.

check out more interpretations at the link below. 
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! And adorable girl :)
Blessings & Joys coming your way!
Pia

Splendid Little Stars said...

love your photos! Your baby girl is quite adorable!

Holly said...

So glad you decided to participate in SHS! I LOVE your pictures! Especially the flower with the lady bug. (One little thing...your profile is private so people won't be able to access your blog after you've left them comments when they click on your name. I had to track you down through Andrea's blog. Just fyi in case you wanted to open it so people can comment.) Hope you do the hunt next week too! :)

seabluelee said...

Great job! Your little one is adorable. And I love your Yellow shot with that little red ladybug to spice things up.

Holly said...

So fun chatting with you today, new friend! When I just clicked on your name to respond to your comment, I got the notice that your profile is unavailable. You need to go to "edit profile" and then just click "open", so everyone can see it. The people that commented on your blog are ones that clicked on your page on Ashley's link, but any blogs that you commented on won't be able to respond by clicking on your name while your profile is private. You will get many more fun comments if people can respond back that way.

Holly said...

Oopsy...you don't click "open", you click "share".

Holly said...

You did it! You did it! I got to your blog by clicking on your name! :)

Melissa Hopper said...

Beautiful pictures!

Andrea said...

Lovely lovely! I love cute Miss Riley! Darling girl. :) Glad you are friends with Miss HOlly now! :)

Seizing My Day said...

Love baby in the air (splash) and soccer toddler!! =) sweet pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your little girl is way too cute - I can't get enough of her.