Thursday, June 14, 2012

school's out!

it's officially summertime!
ella finished up her last day of kindergarten yesterday. first grade here we come!
what an amazing school year we had.
i am so proud of both ella & chloe. they grew so much this year and worked so hard.
looking forward to the lazy days of summer with my three girls. what a blessed mommy i am♥

ella received the lifesavers award...for lending a hand to help others in need♥
 here she is receiving her certificate of promotion to first grade..yea!!

ella & hunter walking buddies...i think he had a little thing for her. 


not sure why some of pictures are not uploading with good resolution. any tips fellow bloggers?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah for Ella! Sweet sweet pictures. Enjoy your lazy summer. : ) I am sure it won't be to lazy with three littles.

As for the resolution.... do you resize beofore you upload to blogger?

Shannan said...

Cute, cute pictures. I love the one of all three girls! Precious.

I am having the same problem with resolution issues when I post. Wonder what it is?

Jasmine said...

Yay!!!So proud of my Ella Bella, she is one smart cookie if I say so myself ;)..she is growing way too fast and a sweet angel at that! I am so blessed to be able to be apart of Ella's life more now that I live closer to you guys <3