i just barely made it posting these before midnight. here is our day in pictures.
{splish splash}
{morning devotions:: ephesians 6}
{feel better cards for our friend}
{afternoon snack and ride}
{a sweet "pick me up" during nap}
{a good read}
{gym time}
{summer blooms}
{a hot evening..even at 7:30pm}
{grandpa's treat♥}
check out more 10 on 10 and link up here.










8 comments:
Love love love your pictures! Especially the bathtub baby...so cute!
Great set Daph. I think my favorites are Riley in #1 and the giraffe one too. Yea for summer!
beautiful family and beautiful pictures. coming over from 10 on 10. :)
Great shots -- love the summer blooms.
Looks like a great day, awesome splash, what a cutie pie!!
Pretty set of pics!! The book; Prescription for the Doctor's Wife intrigues me... And I love the cracker snack/ride pic. So cute!
Awwww, such a cutie in splish splash! Gorgeous flowers. Love the homemade cards! What a great day with a yummy ending :)
Love all the pictures, Daphne. They're all so cute but I especially love the one of Riley in the bathtub. She's darling.
Post a Comment