Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{first grade}


i am typing this post in disbelief. maybe even in denial.
where in the world did the last six years go?
i still remember the moment ella was born, clear today as it was then.

today she started first grade.
she is growing up, becoming her own person. she is beautiful. i am so proud of her.
she is loving, nurturing, selfless, contagiously sweet, an amazing big sister and a precious blessing from above.
big sis, middle sis. 

excited for the new year. 

my prayer for you sweet ella is that you grow this year. not only academically, but spiritually. that your love for Jesus would be a light to everyone around you. that your joy would be contagious. that you would never settle for anything. that you would above all do your best. nothing more, nothing less. know that you are so loved and that mommy and daddy thank Jesus for you every day♥

4 comments:

Gma said...

My Ella Bella you are a precious one. Grandma is so proud of you.
I love you so much my Beautiful Ella!

Andrea said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. 1st grade? I can't believe it myself. We start on Tuesday.

Jennifer said...

Such great 1st day of school pics! I hope you and Riley had a fun time together while the big girls were at school!

Boppy said...

I thank Jesus for my Ella Bella, too! Never have I known someone as "sweet" as you, Ella. You wouldn't hurt a fly...seriously. I love your bright smile :) and the way you remind me of your Mommy when you hold Alexa and Riley's hands. So nurturing, kind and passionate about life. Love you baby...Boppy ;)