Wednesday, November 28, 2012

youtube junkie

never mind the fact that she isn't even two yet, this little girl stays quite entertained with an ipad or phone in hand. 
and she knows how to use it too. 
today her and grandma watched cute & funny youtube clips. she just couldn't get enough. she even tried imitating  the people in the videos which had my mom and i in doubled over with laughter. 
to add to her nerdiness, as soon as she was done she jumped down picked up a pair of reading glasses put them on upside down and finished up her yogurt. i love you riley. 



3 comments:

Gma said...

What FUN Gma had with Riley Roo today! With sisters in school she enjoys full attention. Special times!

Jennifer said...

She is so cute. I love the last pic with the glasses....

Boppy said...

I'm guessing she was watching "The Lord's Prayer" sung by a 2-yr old...am I right?! :)