it is becoming a very special tradition for me to share with my girls as they get a bit older.
they think it is pretty cool that mommy had the chance to dance in the production when she was younger.
today chloe decided that she wants to return to ballet with the hopes of following in my footsteps. sounds good to me baby girl.
thank you to my parents for planning an amazing outing for us all. and thank you to grandma who always goes above and beyond to make these girls look so darn cute. their outfits were the talk of many. we love u guys♥










4 comments:
These are so sweet. I can't wait to take our ella to the nutcracker! I also LOVE their outfits.... where are those from?
I LOVE that first photo. Its so sweet.
Daphne! These pictures are great and your 3 girls are just dolls. That is so fun that their grandma dresses them all up in matching outfits. Anyway, new follower here and hope you'll follow back! (Although, my blog is all choo choos and trucks whereas yours is dolls and pretty stuff, but I guess we're both just moms right?!) :)
Beautiful pictures...I love the outfits!!
Post a Comment