this morning as i working at the computer riley brought me my camera.
i quickly took it from her and reminded her that this was off limits.
she followed that with a "mama cheeeeessse!!!". seriously?
she ran right to our sliding glass door (which i must add has amazing natural light) and sat down ready to pose.
this is the same baby girl that i think truly despises my camera and my love to capture every precious moment.
you can bet that i loved every single second of our short lived photo shoot.
here are a few of my favs inspired completely by miss riley herself...




5 comments:
Seriously, can she get any sweeter? She needs to give Cody some lessons in posing for the camera. I can't get that kid to sit still for two seconds ... and then when I do, it seems like I'm never ready for the shot! ;o)
P.S. ... that last one, a FRAMER.
SO SO SO cute! Love these!
Such a funny little girl and so full of personality!!!
Toe, toe, toe toot!!!! Love my Riley Roo!! <3
Post a Comment