yesterday we celebrated two years of miss riley.
it was such a blessing to share this special day with all of our family.
we partied the day away minnie mouse style....riley's favorite. must be the southern cali girl in her♥
the elements...
the guests of honor...
{minnie mouse inspired hairstyles}
the birthday girl...





















4 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Love that last one. My mom is doing Molly's party for me. We are moving again on her bday. Just like last year...
I LOVE so much about this post! LOVE the theme, LOVE the girls Minnie hair, LOVE that I get to see a glimpse of your house, LOVE that I get to see some pics of your sis & her girls as well as your cute family. Great job on the party :)
What a Wonderful Birthday Party Our Precious Riley Roo.
Gma had so much FUN with you. Your Mommy is such a good party doer. Love you sooooo much!
Love these. So great that she was surrounded by her family.
Post a Comment