miss riley had her 2 year check up today.
i was lucky to have chloe with me. she absolutely loves going to see the doctor...as long as it's not for her.
after i assured her what felt like a dozen times that it was just for riley, she quickly resumed the big sis role and did a fantastic job of keeping her sister calm.
here are her stats and a few snapshots of my baby girl. i love her.
oh yeah, no shots. not one. our favorite kind of appointment for more reasons than one♥





5 comments:
So cute. I LOVE that second one!!
She is so stinking cute. We go on the 21st...we'll see how they compare :)
My guess is that they weigh about the same. But I think Riley is taller.
25lbs 34.5 inches....we went today!
I knew they looked about the same :)
Post a Comment