the theme of the event was "around the world". to say it was cute just would not do it justice. it was ADORABLE.
earlier in the week my mom and i went on the hunt to find chloe a hanbok (traditional korean dress). we found it at our first stop.
as soon as chloe tried it on the big day could not come soon enough. it was the topic of her choice and she excitedly shared every last detail with us...over and over and over.
i am so proud of my little girl who has grown so much in the past year. your love for Jesus and others makes my heart smile and i am excited for the great things God has in store for you.
i love you my precious chloe dawnie♥
snapped a picture of chloe getting her diploma up on the big screen.
look out kindergarten...here she comes!















3 comments:
I Looooove this post. Cutest ever! Love that Miss Chloe.
I Love this. Cutest girl ever!!
Oh.my.goodness. These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. What a cutie pie. And great job on the photos!!
Post a Comment