You really captured the weekend! Thanks again for watching my baby...it was so special to spend some quality time with Ari and her two besties (Ella Bella & Chlodia) on her birthday. Love you!!!!!
Beautiful pictures Dooks! What a Fun time we had! Lets's do it again this weekend!
Wow! I can totally tell the difference. These are so great. I love Riley's hair. So pretty. :)
These are fantastic, Daph! I'm glad you are loving your new camera. Looking forward to seeing many more.
These are fantastic pictures, Daph. I am so glad you are loving your new camera. I can't wait to see many more pics. :-)
These are beautiful! So glad you are loving your new camera! I especially love the one of barth kissing riley. So sweet.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You really captured the weekend! Thanks again for watching my baby...it was so special to spend some quality time with Ari and her two besties (Ella Bella & Chlodia) on her birthday. Love you!!!!!
Beautiful pictures Dooks! What a Fun time we had! Lets's do it again this weekend!
Wow! I can totally tell the difference. These are so great. I love Riley's hair. So pretty. :)
These are fantastic, Daph! I'm glad you are loving your new camera. Looking forward to seeing many more.
These are fantastic pictures, Daph. I am so glad you are loving your new camera. I can't wait to see many more pics. :-)
These are beautiful! So glad you are loving your new camera! I especially love the one of barth kissing riley. So sweet.
Post a Comment