Wednesday, January 15, 2014

catch up time

i am finding it very difficult to blog these days...and i know why. 
my type a self is a bit overwhelmed at the fact that i am so far behind that i simply don't know where to begin. 
furthermore my big girl camera is in need of a good dusting, meaning i need to get my act together and start snapping some pictures. 
here is to 2014 resolutions. 

for now i will play catch up with some pictures from 2013. 

first up, christmas card pictures. 
these were kind of a last minute ordeal. 
i had hoped to get some family photos taken for this year's card (meaning me included) and that just didn't pan out. 
so i headed out, camera in hand, with my three little chickadees to an amazing park in san diego. 
my girls were not so much cooperative. they were extremely distracted by the massive amounts of people who decided to take their pictures (last minute like me) and they just didn't feel like picture taking was in their agenda for that day. 
too bad. haha. 
i took them anyway. here are a few favs...



2 comments:

Kristi said...

I feel the same say…so behind and not sure how to catch up. I rarely use my nice camera and find that I barely take pictures in January after the crazy amount of December pictures I take :)
I would have never know that your girls didn't want there pics taken in these photos….they are adorable!

Jessica said...

You have such beautiful girls Daphne!