Ella wants to be just like daddy
Kisses for mommy
Ella's 1st day of preschool

I am jumping on the blog train...finally! It has been a long time coming and I am looking forward to sharing a glimpse into our lives with all my family and friends! I also hope to never miss another precious moment of my girls and think this will be a fun way to keep track of the never-ending excitement of our day-to-day comings and goings.
A quick recap of where we are today...I am loving my life as a mommy to my precious girls. I never knew beforehand what adventures mommy hood would lead me on, but I love every second of it (yes, even those rough days).
A quick recap of where we are today...I am loving my life as a mommy to my precious girls. I never knew beforehand what adventures mommy hood would lead me on, but I love every second of it (yes, even those rough days).
Ella is 3 soon to be 4 and started preschool at the end of August. She loves it!!! Her teacher calls her the "quiet perfectionist". She has tricked everyone at school into thinking that she is shy, but mommy and daddy know better!
Chloe is 18 months today and has quite the personality. She is both sassy and sweet...definitely more sassy! She knows exactly what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it. No locks, zippers, child-safe/proof mechanisms will keep her out. She never seems to stop. That being said, she is a mommy's girl and I LOVE it!!
Barth is in his last year of residency..I really thought it would never come! Although the journey has been long one, I am extremely proud of him. In less than a year from now we will be relocating for a year to USC! Barth will complete and upper extremity/hand fellowship and from there we will see where God wants us!
No comments:
Post a Comment