Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ella + Chloe = best friends


Growing up I was blessed with two amazing sisters. I couldn't ask for a better friend. To this day, I know that no matter what, I can always count on them. They are there to share my laughs, my tears and to hold my hand in life's journey. What an incredible blessing.





It brings me so much joy to see the love and friendship that Ella and Chloe already have for each other. Of course there are those times when they just need a break from one another, but they truly love and care about each other. From the moment Chloe made her entrance into the world, Ella has taken on the role of "mommy" to her. She is so patient and protective of her. When we go to the park or play date, you can be sure that Ella will be right by her sister's side making sure that no one gets too close.

Chloe adores her big sister. Every morning when I go to get her from her crib she is already asking for Ella. She makes every effort to keep up with with her and always has to add her two cents to whatever Ella is talking about. It was an adjustment for Chloe once Ella started school, and even though dropping off sister for a few hours has become part of our weekly routine, she still can't stand to leave big sister behind. She usually waits at the door to her class calling her name, just hoping that Ella isn't really going to stay.
I am grateful that my girls have the chance to have the same relationship that I had and still have with my amazing sisters. To Simone and baby J...I love you with all my heart.


"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident -- it is to have a soulmate for life." Victoria Secunda


1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love these girls! They are adorable!