Ella: "Hi Grandma"
Grandma: "No, don't tell me you are calling to tell me something"
Ella: "Yes Grandma"
Grandma: "What?" (grandma totally knows what she is going to say, but she pretends that she has no idea)
Ella: "Grandma...I sleeped good" (she says it this way exactly with a little smirk on her face)
Grandma: "No Ella, I don't believe it....I don't think you are telling the truth"
Ella: "Yes!! I did!!"
Grandma: "How come you are sleeping so good?? Now Grandma has to do a flip!" (this is the part that Ella anticipates and waits while grandma puts the phone down to do a backwards somersault....yes, she really does it. Pretty good for a grandma huh?)
Ella: "Did you do it Grandma?" (laughing)
Grandma: "Yes...now you are going to have to stop sleeping so good so that I don't have to keep doing flips...Grandma is getting old!"
It is the exact same conversation every day, but Ella just can't get enough of it and looks forward to each morning knowing that Grandma is going to have to do another flip!! Another one of the many reasons we ♥ Grandma!!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Ella...keep up the good work!!!
1 comment:
We are so proud of you Ella! Good job! What a good Grandma too :)
Post a Comment