While we are on the topic of flowers...I am now selling elastic headbands for babies!! They are perfect for those little ones with little or no hair (peach-fuzz friendly!!). If you or anyone you know is interested send me an email....makes for a perfect stocking stuffer or sweet addition to any gift!
I need to order this band for my poor bald BrayleighRay! How adorable! You are very talented. I will get around to placing an order shortly. We love to stay update on the Riedels!
hi chelse!!! i love love reading your blog. and i am so excited that matthew will be coming home soon to you. i am seriously getting butterflies for you!!! would love to make a headband for miss brayleigh, she is adorable!!
2 comments:
I need to order this band for my poor bald BrayleighRay! How adorable! You are very talented. I will get around to placing an order shortly. We love to stay update on the Riedels!
hi chelse!!! i love love reading your blog. and i am so excited that matthew will be coming home soon to you. i am seriously getting butterflies for you!!!
would love to make a headband for miss brayleigh, she is adorable!!
Post a Comment