Saturday, March 6, 2010

I ♥ u Barth

I am loving loving my new camera, it has become my new "obsession", in a good way of course. I knew that investing in a good photoshop program would be the next step to take in furthering this new found hobby of mine. However, for the time being I was simply grateful for my new "toy" and figured that someday I could look into possible options.

I think I must have the most thoughtfully romantic husband around...he called me in the middle of his work day (being very busy, this was kinda unexpected) and asked if I had been outside lately. He continued by telling me I might want to check our front porch, this is what I found.....



2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good job Barth! Very sweet! When you figure out 8.0 let me know. I tried using it last year and thought it was very complicated but haven't looked at it for awhile. It might be something that I take a class on eventually. Let me know if you have any tips!

Andrea said...

YEAH!!!! So fun. I love it. What a great husband.