Thursday, March 4, 2010

R & B Vacation

Riedel and Bailey that is...yes, we just spent the last week with our good friends Nathan, Kristi and Drew Bailey. I think I took more than enough pictures for three vacations together, so it may be hard for me to not overwhelm these posts with tons of photos..if that's actually possible :)

We had the best time hanging out and sharing all the reasons we LOVE San Diego with our dear friends. I must add a quick thank you to my sister and her family for generously letting us use their home during our entire stay...we LOVE u guys!!

Meet Drew
(all of my pictures from this day are profile shots of him...tough cookie to photograph)

Since we had several days of activities (too many to put into one single post) I will try to do a post on each day or activity...just so you know :)

Here are a few random shots I took during our visit....

Chloe & Auntie Kristi reading before bedtime


What a treat...the firemen let the kiddos hangout in their truck @ seaport village

Fireman Drew...didn't want to leave the driver's seat


Chloe scored a new sundress...we had a little diaper mishap

Nathan & Kristi (& little Ava)...she is the cutest preggo lady ever!!

I love my girls

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute.... you are all so cute.

Kristi said...

Love all the pics! We had so much fun with you guys. And thanks for saying that I look cute preggo, cause I sure don't feel like it :) Love you!