Wednesday, June 30, 2010

auntie tawna

We were so blessed to have auntie tawna stay with us for a whole six days. The girls loved waking her up every morning and getting in lots of quality time during the day. Ella (aka dotty...new nickname from her auntie) became best buddies....they colored the afternoons away, did crafts, sidewalk chalk, played outside, painted their nails and toes.....she was in heaven with all the attention. Barth and I got to enjoy a date together, courtesy of Auntie, to celebrate our anniversary...thank you tawna!!! I of course loved having her around, laughing the day away, going shopping, getting our hair done....

We love you so much and hope that you will come back really soon to visit...sending you lots of kisses and hugs....we miss you!!!!


showing off their crafts

enjoying dinner on mommy and daddy's date night

love u!!

bedtime cuddle

1 comment:

aunti tawna said...

I LOVE you guys!!!!

Wish I was still there readin books and wakin up to those sweet voices!!!

Tears, I have tears :( Miss you so so much!!!

Your comments are so very sweet, luv u girlie~xoxoxo