We have a name!
This week will be half-way. Seems to go by more quickly
when you have two little ones to take care of. I am
back to feeling myself again, which is a much welcomed change.
First trimester was really tough with 24/7 "morning sickness" and
sleepiness. I am so grateful for Barth who stepped it up and helped
a ton around the house and with the girls...i love you.
The girls are so excited, especially Ella. She loves to
put her hands on my tummy and feel her little sister's kicks
and punches. Ella is going to be an incredible big sister.
Thank you for all the continued prayers over our growing family!!
she was not to willing to pose for the picture
we ♥ girls!!
love this picture of her little bum and legs
♥19 weeks♥




4 comments:
Wow! I just must say....Kyla's was going to be either and Kyla or Riley...and just the other day Casey said, "I still like Riley." :)
Such precious pictures of your soon to be beautiful baby! You look so beautiful and are such an amazing mama to your other 2 little ones and only know you will be an amazing mother to the third <3 .....Riley Ann, such a special name for such a special little girl! I love the picture of her bum and legs too, it is so detailed, cant wait to meet my lovely niece! by the way, I feel so happy and privileged to have a niece named after me! Love you and miss you dooky! hou! hou!
~Auntie J <3
Love that she now has a name! Riley's little legs and bum are just too cute :) Love all the pics of her!
Okay, so WHO was your photographer?! I must simply know her name, because it really is professional...well, maybe it isn't the photographer that's amazing as much as the momma who is posing in it :)
Post a Comment