Thursday, September 9, 2010

daddy love


Barth has been working a lot lately. The girls are really missing him, but
know that daddy has lots of people to take care of at the hospital.
The question of the day is usually..."when will daddy be home..before I go to bed?"
My answer is usually, "mommy doesn't know, but daddy will try really hard to kiss you goodnight."
I often times wish that he could be home to see all the things they do during
the day, all the things I get to see that are so priceless. For now, I will attempt to
catch all those precious moments with my camera. We are so blessed to have
him in our lives and are grateful for all the hard work he does. I know that many
days he would do anything just to stay home and hang out with us. We are
so proud of you and love you more than all the hugs and kisses we
shower you with at the end of the day could ever express.  
(Chloe was napping during this session othewise she would have been in on the action)

this little girl adores her daddy....

can u tell....

...two peas in a pod

so i made him pose for this one....love my dr. mcCutie
(sorry babe, i had to post it)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

These pictures are SO cute. I love them! ELla is such a ham and so is Barth. :)

Boppy said...

Just LOVE the last pic of Barth doing a "partial Kimchi squat." :) I'm sure he loves it, too...so what is it with the no-smile-cool-look...well, at least he can pull it off!