For all of those out there in cyber space, this is not Daphne writing this blog. This would be her somewhat crazy husband hacking into her blog to give my 2 cents on the days events.....
.....8 years ago, to the day, I walked down the aisle and pledged my life and love to Daphne Renee Hong. 8 years later, 3 children, 5 years of residency, one year of fellowship and 4 different apartments and homes I find that a lot has happened. One thing that I have learned is that my wife, is the world to me.
I love her more now than ever.
She makes me laugh more than ever.
She is without a doubt more beautiful than ever.
She understands me more than ever.
And she actually puts up with me and my job on a regular basis.
Daphne, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I love everything about you. You are my better half and my world works because you are in it.
I love you.
Barth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Barth!!! So sweet! Happy Anniversary to you guys! You are an amazing couple.
Post a Comment