today was all things sweet.
chloe will be turning 4 in a week. this morning when she woke up she said, "this is the bestest birthday ever...of my entire life!"
oh how i love her.
these are the pictures i took of her party day.
i have so many fun ones from our photo shoot this week {see previous post} but my type a personality wants to wait to post those till her real birthday.
thank you to everyone who made her day so special. you mean the world to her♥
the theme...chloe's sweet shoppe♥
and what's a party without the loved ones to share it with....
{future surgeon?...}
happy party day baby girl. i ♥ u.















5 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe! Such a fun party! So glad I could celebrate your special day with you!I love you sweet girl <3
such a cute theme...and girl.
Super cute party Daph! You did a great job....what a cute theme. Chloe is such a cutie :)
Such a sweet party Daphne! I love the pics. Your little Chloe is darling. I also love the pic of you and your sisters and your dad. So sweet.
My precious Chloe Dawnie Happy Birthday! Gma love you very much! Dooks beautiful photos!
Post a Comment