this weekend was a treat for us.
my sister and her girls were with us for a couple days. it was kind of a last hoorah before the school year officially begins. i am still wondering where in the world summer went.
the days were filled with endless playtime for the girls and the evenings were fun for us big kids.
our time together was of course much too short.
we felt so blessed to share our weekend with you ladies.
a little peek into our weekend...
as expected, a morning trip to starbucks. the only thing missing, grandma♥





5 comments:
Dooks those pictures are so precious! I Love the one of them walking down the street. Riley really has a high step! Great job! Love you!
So fun! "The fab five" ... LOVE the name!
Love the pic of all of them on the bench. So cute. Gotta love cousin love!
Awesome pics! I LOVE the one of Rilyn Roo & Lexa...you'd never know how much work they are by how angelic they come off :) LOL! I'm also going to start calling Riley "Longbottom" from the denim romper shown on those pics. Love you!!!
These pictures are INCREDIBLE and oh so precious!! Had such an amazing weekend. You can bet your undies we will be visiting a lot more this year with Ari out of school on Tuesdays :) Thanks for your comfy bed...I slept soooo well. FYI I'm rooting for the house with a "log-shaped" water slide! LOL!
Post a Comment