we had a very special visitor this morning.
buddy!! check out the story of elf on the shelf here.
the girls were very concerned that he would not be able to find them at their new home.
of course our magical elf did not disappoint.
the first words out of ella's mouth this morning were, "did our elf come last night?!".
chloe was the first to spot our beloved friend and her excitement just couldn't be contained as her eyes welled with tears of joy. it was pretty cute.
we can't wait to see what mischief he will get into this Christmas!
riley was not too sure at first, but i think she is warming up to him a bit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Our elf is here too, but not sure the kids care much. Andrew said that he didn't want him in our house :) You're pics are adorable!
Love the "I'm-not-too-sure-about-Buddy" look on Riley Roo's face! Priceless :)
I love the elf on the shelf idea. I think we may start this next year when Cody is a little older. How fun. Fantastic pictures.
Post a Comment