my girls were just a bit excited about my birthday, especially riley.
she kept asking, "mommy happy to you?!" for days.
i guess this excitement might have something to do with the fact that bdays in our home typically involve tons of cousin time and no shortage of sugar. i am mostly to blame for that last part.
i truly had no expectations for my birthday this year as we are in the midst of a call week and schedules are busier than ever.
my family never ceases to amaze me. my goodness i am a blessed lady.
barth planned a great day and my parents, sisters and their families were all around to celebrate.
i seriously have the most incredible peeps in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I love those pics of you and Simone. And of course your theme. Hope you had a wonderful day all around.
So glad to see you had such a special birthday. I agree with Andrea...love those pics of you and Simone. Please tell your sister hi from me. I still remember how hard she and I worked on our entrepreneurship project together. :-)
Post a Comment