the major highlights of this port of call...cruising along the bosphorus with europe on one side and asia on the other, the blue mosque & the grand bazaar.
Hagia Sofia...
these turkish baths are still a popular thing all over the city. they say that you could shower yourself for an hour and then go to the bath house and it would appear as if you hadn't bathed in days. i think i will stick to my own showering thank you.
anyone remember turkish delight from lion, witch & the wardrobe? well this is it. kinda reminds me aplets & cotlets. not really my kind of thing.





















5 comments:
I hope these posts never end. I am loving all of them. That one of Riley by the stone steps is too precious. And you look so adorable in that hat!!
I agree with Shannan....i love all of these posts! Makes me want to go to Europe :)
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos of your beautiful family. Love to you all. Papa Andrew and Hilde
Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures of your beautiful family. Love to you all...Papa Andrew and Hilde
WOW!
Post a Comment