Sunday, January 24, 2010

i luv you sissy...

I love being a mommy! The best part is watching the girl's interactions with one another. Chloe often times will pick up on things I say to Ella...lately she will get right into her big sister's face and softly say, "hi baby" or "hi sissy". She doesn't quite get that she is the baby. I have come to the realization that Ella thinks her baby sister is a life size doll...she picks her up, when mommy lets her of course, and puts her where she wants her to be....Chloe simply goes along with it (for the most part). Sister's are so much fun!!




2 comments:

Boppy said...

Okay, so now I'm hoping I have a girl the second time around. Sisters are so much fun and I know!!!

Jasmine said...

These are beautiful sister pictures! Little girls are soooo special :)...Makes me wanna have kids of my own....