Sunday, January 10, 2010

Party like it's 2010!


The Group Picture
Brian, Simone, Me, Barth, Jasmine & Wade

As with all mommies and daddies, dates and nights out on the town are a rare occurence. So, when my parents offered to watch all the kiddos on New Year's eve, we of course jumped at the opportunity. I was not feeling too well (see post below) and didn't know if I would be able to keep my eyes open till midnight let alone talk. However, I had really really been looking forward to the evening so I was not going to let a cold keep me from having some much needed fun!



Simone, Jasmine & I along with all our men put on our party dresses and hit the town. We ate dinner in La Jolla at an awesome restaurant on the water called Azul. Talk about a romantic, cozy place. It was amazing!! I have enjoyed some pretty good steak in the past, but I think this one gets the prize, it was delicious. Two hours later we parted with the rest of the group. Barth and I extended our night and headed down town San Diego to dance in the new year. It was a great way to end yet another amazing year.



The Boys (i ♥ my man)


The Ladies


Dinner at Azul


Resting our feet at the end of the night

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Love your dress Daph! You look so pretty.

Andrea said...

You look so great Daph! Beautiful! I love all the big pictures too.

Jasmine said...

I had so much fun with you this night! Let's all have a "triple date" again soon of course with the grandparent approval since they will be the ones watching all the children ;)

Barth said...

Even after six and a half years of marriage, you still take may breath away....you look so beautiful