Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beach Babes


My girls LOVE going to the beach...well at least Ella does. Chloe for some reason, was not a fan of walking on the sand this day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous so we headed to the shore to do a little seashell searching. Grandma has a special jar at her house just for those special shells and rocks the girls find. Lucky for us, Auntie J was in town (we miss her a lot when she is working up north) along with her man Wade. I of course wasted no time and snapped away, I literally could have taken pictures all afternoon. I think my dad thought I was a little crazy...but I love it!!

Papa kept encouraging "timid" Chloe


♥ Ella was showing me how to make a heart ♥

Meet the cute couple....Wade and J

J...you are absolutely adorable!!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I love the picture dooky! thanks so much for capturing memories that will last a lifetime! U r definitely an amazing photographer and sister and had so much fun hanging out with you this weekend I was in town! Love you :)