The weather in San Diego was awesome this past weekend...perfect weather for the beach!! The tide was so high that we were not able to take our walk by the water, but I still managed to get a few cute shots of Miss Chloe. I love the picture of her walking with Grandpa...she loves her "papa".
Monday, February 1, 2010
This way to the beach...
The weather in San Diego was awesome this past weekend...perfect weather for the beach!! The tide was so high that we were not able to take our walk by the water, but I still managed to get a few cute shots of Miss Chloe. I love the picture of her walking with Grandpa...she loves her "papa".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love her pony :)
thanks az :) it's pretty sassy huh? this was pre-bath hairstyle :)
I miss those "beach days"...we will have to do those when I come down there in the summer!....and I might just have to pretend that Chlodiana is mine cuz she is so precious especially her little tight leggings, and I love her soooo much!
Post a Comment