Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bells Bells Bells

During our trip to the northwest I got to pay a little visit to the Bell residence. Andrea (a.k.a AZ) is a friend from my college years and she has two adorable girls...Kyla and Heidi. Thank you so much for letting me "pop" in last minute...It was so fun visiting with you girls and seeing your beautiful home!!


This was heidi's crazy face

our attempt at getting kyla to take a pic of az & i....so cute

Andrea and her beautiful girls

p.s. thanks for the picture heidi...it travelled all the way to California with me :)



2 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! I wish I was there too....would have been so fun to hang out with you girls.

Andrea said...

Daphne, I am SO GLAD that you came over. I loved it and the girls loved it. Now they really know who you are when I have your blog up. I will show them this post tomorrow. Hope I get to visit you in sunny CA someday soon. Miss you and so glad you came!