Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Flower Fields

Barth and the girls had a few suprises up their sleeves for mother's day this year...

I got my first gift a few days before (house cleaning for two months!!)....it was a complete suprise, totally unexpected. Talk about spoiled huh?? I better not get too used to this...


We headed to church on Sunday. Before we left Barth had told me to bring my camera and dress the girls in something kinda cute, but would be okay to get a little dirty. Hmmmm....my wheels started turning. Knowing how much I love to take pictures, he took me to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. It was incredible, rows and rows of ranunculus flowers as far as I could see. I of course was in heaven! The rain tried to ruin the occasion, but I was still able to get a few fun shots. Thank you Barth. Ella and Chloe for an amazing Mother's day. You make being your mommy an incredible blessing. I love you guys!!

a blessed mommy



daddy thought it would be okay to wear sandals....

getting soaked, but still having fun!!


can you tell I was having way too much fun??


we brought a bouquet back for Grandma

1 comment:

Boppy said...

I like the pic of the "blasted" salt water sandals!! Ha ha! Something I could TOTALLY see my Brian doing :)
So glad you had a nice Mother's Day, you certainly deserve the best. Love you!