Saturday, May 8, 2010

a mother's day tribute

As a little girl my mother was a very important part of my life. She took me to school, fed me, put clothes on my back, kissed my "owies", and was always there for me. However, it wasn't until I became a mom myself that I fully comprehended the true value of her presence in my life. She has been someone I could count on no matter what, loving me unconditionally despite my faults, a shoulder to cry on, a best friend, a role model, giving up all she has so that I may experience life to it's fullest, and finding so much joy, despite the unmeasureable sacrifice she paid,  in seeing me reach my dreams.

Words will never be able to express the gratitude and appreciation we have for our mothers. There will never be enough thank you's, enough words, enough cards, enough hugs and kisses to tell you just how much you mean to us. To our mothers and grandmothers, today is your special day, know that you are loved beyond all comprehension, and that it would take an infinite amount of Mother's days to fully express our gratitude to you.

We love you with all our Hearts....




1 comment:

Boppy said...

I REALLY LOVE the mother on the first pic...we have such an amazing one, don't we?!