Friday, May 7, 2010

mommy's day artwork


I LOVE the special artwork Ella made for me at preschool. When I picked her up she ran to me with her hands full of her "projects" and told me I had to open it right now. She didn't care that it wasn't Mother's day yet, she just couldn't wait any longer. I love what she wrote on the left picture, it says, "I love mommy because...she buys me clothes". I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. I guess it's good to know that she even appreciates the little things. I am so blessed to be a mommy to these two girls.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

too cute! hope you have a great mother's day....you are such a GREAT mommy!

Boppy said...

Ella is so sweet, just LOVE my niece (and so does my little girl)...never realized just HOW MUCH until we came to England. Seriously, Ari says she misses Ella EVERY DAY! So precious :)